Wednesday, July 22, 2009

VA - A Tribute To The Ramones - We're A Happy Family (192Kbps) [2003]



Album info (Discogs):

Label: Columbia
Catalog#: CK 86352
Format: CD, Album, Compilation, Limited Edition
Country:US
Released:11 Feb 2003
Genre: Rock
Style: Alternative Rock, Punk
Credits: Co-producer - Johnny Ramone , Rob Zombie
Notes:Cover artwork by Rob Zombie
Liner notes by Stephen King

Notes claim track 16 is a "Limited Edition Bonus Track"
Track 20 is a hidden track

Tracklisting:

1 Red Hot Chili Peppers Havana Affair (2:15)
2 Rob Zombie Blitzkrieg Bop (2:43)
3 Eddie Vedder And Zeke I Believe In Miracles (3:01)
4 Metallica 53rd & 3rd (2:21)
5 U2 Beat On The Brat (2:34)
6 Kiss Do You Remember Rock 'N' Roll Radio (3:34)
7 Marilyn Manson The KKK Took My Baby Away (3:43)
8 Garbage I Just Wanna Have Something To Do (2:26)
9 Green Day Outsider (2:17)
10 Pretenders, The Something To Believe In (4:29)
11 Rancid Sheena Is A Punk Rocker (1:50)
12 Pete Yorn I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend (2:50)
13 Offspring, The I Wanna Be Sedated (2:18)
14 Rooney Here Today, Gone Tomorrow (2:54)
15 Tom Waits Return Of Jackie & Judy (3:28)
16 Eddie Vedder And Zeke Daytime Dilemma (Dangers Of Love) (3:31)
20 John Frusciante Today Your Love, Tomorrow The World (2:20)




------------------------------

Original post:
This a "Twin Entropy" release.

Download link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/258635463/VA_-_A_Tribute_To_The_Ramones_-_We_re_A_Happy_Family__192Kbps___2003_.rar

Password:
none

Advice:
This is quality release! If you like it, buy it to support artist.

------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment